Wonderful Weddings Without the Hassle
Choosing the right event planner and coordinator has never been more important than it is today. A great planner has staged many different-sized occasions with a wide range of clients in varying venues. The ideal planner should be able to help discover, create, and bring your vision to life while staying within what you envisioned. Their job is to take the pressure off you.
With so many aspects to consider in planning your perfect wedding, you can rely on TJ Weddings, Events & Design for help. From key areas and vendors to challenges and solutions, we know how to plan and execute your event flawlessly.
We can help you with budgeting, locating a venue, acquiring permits, developing and creating the theme, coordinating beverage and catering services, flowers, and so much more. Unlike some of our competitors, our vendor referrals are without commissions. That is, we don’t contract with a vendor for a fee or commission. Our cost is your cost.
With so many aspects to consider in planning your perfect wedding, you can rely on TJ Weddings, Events & Design for help. From key areas and vendors to challenges and solutions, we know how to plan and execute your event flawlessly. We will help you with budgeting, locating a venue, acquiring permits, developing, and creating a theme, coordinating beverage and catering services, flowers, and so much more. Unlike some of our competitors, our vendor referrals are without commissions. That is, we do not contract with a vendor for a free commission. Our cost is your cost.
When you reach out to us, our primary goal is to find out what you need is and how we can help. Each potential client will receive a complimentary 1-hour consultation to discuss your vision. Once hired, we will start the initial stages with a planning and budget meeting. During this time, the primary source of communication will be established, and then we move full speed ahead.
Wedding and Event Consultant $75 per Hour
Here, we will be able to help you with some key areas of your wedding:
- Answer Your Questions
- Vendor Suggestions
- Create a Wedding Estimate Budget
Investment at $300
- Get to Know Each Couple, the Story of How They Met, and Their Favorite Movie or Song
- Provide Inspiration to Personalize the Wedding Ceremony and Premarital Counseling
- Discuss Ceremony Options (Religious, Nonreligious, Vow and Ring Exchange, Sand Ceremony, Knot Tying, Hand Tying, Butterfly Release, Unity Candle, or a Special Reading/Song Performed by a Family Member or Friend)
- Help with Writing the Ceremony
- Perform Ceremony and Sign Marriage License
- Attend Wedding Rehearsal
Investment Starts at $700
- This is for the couple who require a rehearsal, ceremony, and minimal wedding planning. It is a ceremony coordination-only service for those who want a ceremony or a destination wedding with up to 20 guests.
- This is recommended for the couple who need ceremony coordination or vow renewals, doesn’t require a formal reception, doesn’t have family or friends to help with the reception, and/or simple planning of lunch or dinner for the reception. This package should be booked 4 months in advance.
Investment Starts at $1000
This is for the couple who wants to experience the wedding planning process but only needs a coordinator for the reception, not for the ceremony. With this package, the couple can relax and allow the planner/coordinator to make sure the timing of the reception goes smoothly, allowing simultaneous events and activities to happen.
It is recommended to be booked 4 months in advance.
Investment Starts at $1400
This package is for the couple who wants to experience the wedding planning process but still requires some assistance from the professional planner. The Big Day is for the true DIY Bride! This package allows the couple to have total control of hands-on planning, design, and vendor selections.
Our planners/coordinators will handle all unforeseen emergencies and manage all behind-the-scenes details during the day of the event, so you don’t have to. Sit back and relax from all your hard work; watch your carefully planned details unfold on your wedding day.
This is the perfect package for couples who have completed most of the planning process and are now in the final weeks of their wedding journey. We will be in contact with your chosen vendors and lead them timely throughout the event. It is recommended to be booked 4 months in advance.
Investment starts at $2300
Have you made it through part of the planning for your wedding but either don’t have time to finish or feel overwhelmed with the finite details? Call us and we will pick up where you left off and handle the rest. From here, we will be able to help you with some key areas of your wedding.
This package allows the couple to receive some guidance on how to design their Wedding, as well as have a coordinator to keep things organized and running smoothly on their big day. It is recommended to be booked 9 months in advance of the wedding date.
Investment Starts at $3600
Newly engaged or throwing a big party and have no idea where to start? We have you covered from start to finish, from dresses to honeymoons, from party ideas to guests dancing the night away!
This is our ultimate full-service coordination package. We will handle all aspects of your Wedding. This package is for the couple who is too busy for all the details of planning but still wants to enjoy the wedding experience. The “I Do” package gives you and your partner peace of mind, allowing the planner/coordinator’s skills and experience to shine through every detail.
We take the hassle out so that you can have a good time at the wedding planning process and focus on the fun stuff. It is recommended to be booked 9-12 months in advance.
Rates Vary Based on Location
- We specialize in destination weddings in the United States. If the couple is looking for a change in scenery or climate for their special day, we can assist in that. The destination site can be anywhere from the Bahamas to Puerto Rico. No location is off-limits.
- As your destination wedding planner, we will plan every detail and execute the day. This allows the couple to enjoy a stress-free wedding day. This package must be booked 6 months before the event date.